Thanks to all of you who helped us exceed our goal for 2012-2013!
Top Classes for 2012-2013
1st Place: Mrs. Inman's 1st Grade
2nd Place: Mrs. Fields's 2nd Grade
3rd Place: Mrs. Jackson's Kindergarten
Top 10 Students for 2012-2013
1. Ethan Faith
2. Lex Nash
3. Clark Cupp
4. Reid Coleman
5. Wyatt Risinger
6. Emma Gaul
7. Caden Webb
8. Addison Dumas
9. Alexandra Brummett
10. Bella Hubbard
Keep collecting Box Tops through the summer. Remember, every Box Top is worth 10 cents and those really add up. The money we earn from Box Tops is being used to help with the much-needed playground renovations. The next collection date is August 2013!
Also, check the Box Tops for Education webpage frequently for contests and opportunities to earn eBox Tops for Hugh Goodwin.
Margaret Cupp, Coordinator
New to collecting box tops? Click herefor more information.
- Please check Box Tops for expiration dates before submitting them. Any Box Top that expires before 10/1/13 cannot be counted in the August and September collections.
- Please trim all excess material from around the Box Top. Cutting along the dotted lines is the simplest way to do this. This saves us money (and time) when shipping the Box Tops.
- Do not staple Box Tops to collection sheets. Use glue or tape only.
- Do not attach "Bonus Box Tops" of any kind to collection sheets. These must be counted and submitted separately.
- Please make sure both your child's name and his/her teacher's name are on the collection sheet, envelope, or resealable bag to make sure proper credit is received.
If you would you like more information about Box Tops, visit their website at www.btfe.com.